Nigerian television host Frank Edoho has publicly denied allegations of domestic abuse and infidelity made against him by his estranged wife, Sandra Edoho.
Edoho, popularly known for hosting Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, reacted to the allegations in a statement shared on Instagram on Wednesday.
Frank was first married to broadcaster Katherine Obiang between 2003 and 2010, before tying the knot with Sandra in 2013. Their marriage later ended in December 2022, a breakup he previously described as devastating.
Following the separation, rumours circulated online alleging that Sandra had cheated on him with a Nigerian singer. Sandra, however, dismissed those claims and instead accused Frank of repeated infidelity and domestic violence, including an alleged death threat.
Reacting to the accusations, Edoho stated that the claims against him were untrue and said the matter was already before the appropriate authorities.
“Over the past few days, a number of grave allegations concerning my person have been circulated in the public space.
“I am fully aware of the concern, commentary, and attention this has generated. Let me state, clearly and unequivocally, that the allegations made against me are false.”
The TV host explained that he would not be engaging in a public back-and-forth because legal and investigative processes were already underway.
“At moments such as this, experience teaches that not every accusation merits a public contest, nor does every provocation require an answer in the court of public opinion.
“There are times when restraint is not weakness but wisdom, and this is one of them. I have chosen to address these issues through the appropriate legal channels, where facts, not noise, will prevail.”
Edoho also apologised to individuals and organisations affected by the controversy, including friends, associates, sponsors and business partners.
“That said, I am deeply saddened that during this situation, individuals who have absolutely no connection to these issues have had their names, identities, and privacy drawn into public discourse.
“For that, I am sincerely sorry. No person should have to bear the weight of a matter in which they have no involvement.”
He added that he regretted any reputational damage the controversy may have caused brands and professional associates who had supported him over the years.
The broadcaster further appealed for privacy for his children, stressing that they should not be dragged into the public dispute.
“This is an especially difficult period, most of all for my children, who neither chose this moment nor deserve to bear the weight of public intrusion arising from it,” he wrote.
“I respectfully ask that their privacy be protected, and that space be given for the lawful processes now underway to run their course.”
Prompt News reports Edoho maintained that he remained committed to handling the situation responsibly while allowing the legal process to take its course.
“I know that truth does not become weaker because it is challenged, nor does character become diminished by accusation alone. I remain committed to handling this situation responsibly, respectfully, and with dignity,” he added.




